Be an ELH Agent
English Language Homestays continued success has been built around the strong and successful relationships we have developed with Agents across Europe who promote our English Language programmes and Schools.
We are keen to work closely with new Agents who would like to promote our English language homestays and English homestay tuition – if this is you, please read on.
In partnership with English Language Homestays you can offer your customers access to a wide range of English homestays and tuition including:
- Short Stays (Homestay accommodation) for Groups of all ages
- 1-2-1 and 2-2-1 English Homestay Tuition
- English Immersion programmes
- English Language Summer Schools for 11-17 year olds
- Mature Learners programme (55+)
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Auckland, New Zealand
As usual, absolutely brilliant experience. Students are satisfied and so are the teachers
– Most, Short Stay Group, 2016
All of our teachers are experienced, fully qualified and have excellent teaching materials at hand to make sure that they deliver the best lessons possible to each student.
We take great care to match students to the right tutors in terms of learning needs and homestay environment to ensure that every student fulfils their objectives for their learning and has an enjoyable stay.
Student support for your Customers
Working with you
- We understand that every student you send us is your customer and that our service reflects on you. So we work very hard to make sure that students are very happy throughout their stay.
Where our programmes take place
- Our one to one English homestay tuition courses are available at locations in England (Sussex, Cambridgeshire, Cornwall, Devon), Scotland (Edinburgh) and South Africa (Cape Town).
- Our English Language Summer Schools are based near Brighton on the South Coast of England and St Austell/Falmouth in Cornwall on the South West of England and they offer a full range of programmes for 11-17 year olds.
- You can find out more about our One to One programmes and tutors on our dedicated website… Learn English.
Excellent Homestay Accommodation
Our Group Short Stay and English Language Tuition programmes are built around homestays – staying in the homes of our selected host families.
For those learning English staying in the teachers home creates a comfortable and enjoyable place to stay and learn. Students benefit from not only English lessons but immersion in the English way of life which gives them far more opportunities to develop their English speaking and listening skills.
For those on Group Short Stays and Breaks there is no better way to experience a country and gain insight in to the way of life than by staying with local residents.
All of our Host Families and Tutors provide excellent accommodation and meals throughout the stay.