Read or visit our brand new South African website with more information and course details/prices.
Stunningly beautiful country, sunny warm climate… could an English language homestay destination get better or be more inspiring than Cape Town in South Africa?We don’t think so, which is why we have an English Language Centre situated in the safe and happy residential zones of Cape Town at Simon’s Town, Fish Hoek and False Bay.
Homestay Tuition in Cape Town
Our Cape Town English Language Centre offers Homestay Tuition for students aged 11 to 18 years.
As well as benefiting from lessons, students can enjoy some of the many exciting places around Cape Town including the historic Waterfront, Cape Point, or even have a swim with Penguins at the world famous Boulders Beach..
Please click here if you are looking for adult English language courses in Cape Town, South Africa»
Beautiful Simon’s Town in South Africa
Simon’s Town has stunning views in the most scenic environment of the Cape Peninsula – beautiful Simon’s Town, South Africa
Nestled on False Bay within easy distance of Cape Town’s International Airport, the village is rich in history, character, atmosphere and warmth.
A great base to appreciate the beauty of South Africa, Simon Town’s neighbours are whales, penguins and seals with world heritage status bird life, fishing and the beauty of Table Mountain and Cape Point.
Travelling to and getting around Simon’s Town and Cape Town
Simon’s Town is conveniently close to excellent transport links which make it accessible to travellers in the UK and Europe:
- Airports. Cape Town International Airport is the second busiest airport in South Africa, situated some 20 kilometres from the city, and is a popular destination with many operators from across Europe. It also has regular flights to other popular South African destinations, such as Johannesburg and Durban.
- Cars. If you can drive and have an appropriate licence, then hiring a car is very cheap in South Africa. Fuel too is about 1/3 of the cost in Europe, which makes hiring a car an excellent option and good way to see The Cape.
- Trains. If you don’t have a car, the train is a cheap and terrific way to get to Simon’s Town. The trip takes approximately an hour with the train running directly from Cape Town Station. It offers one of the most scenic train rides in the world along the coast, via Muizenberg to the most southerly railway station in Africa!
School Immersion/Integration with Homestay in Cape Town, South Africa
All of our programmes are built around family homestays, which are where the student stays with their tutor or a host family during their visit. This gives the student a comfortable, friendly “home away from home” for their stay. The school is local and easily reached. It’s in a good safe residential area close to shops and beach. You will be expected to live as part of the family and also join in all of the school activities. Your English MUST be at least Intermediate and stays can be from 1 month to 1 academic year. Find out more about our homestays and our tutors.
1-2-1 tuition in Cape Town
From improving conversational skills to preparing for Exams, our Cape Town homestay tutors can provide 1-2-1 or 2-2-1 tuition for all levels of student. Our English 1-2-1 courses include:
- General English – beginner, conversational, advanced
- Examination preparation – Prepa Bac, Baccalaureate, Maturita
- Hot House Intensive English
Find out more about our homestay tuition.