On the south coast of England and just 1 hour from Central London, Brighton is the perfect base to have fun at the seaside and explore the wonders of our capital city.
We have family homestay accommodation based around the Brighton area including Hove, Shoreham by Sea, Worthing, Lancing and Steyning.
There is no better base for exploring the British south coast or the wonderful South Downs National Park than staying in Eastbourne.
One of Britain’s sunniest towns, the traditional seaside resort of Eastbourne is the perfect place to stay and just an hour from London and many of the UK’s major attractions.
Edinburgh is a vibrant, dramatic, historic, cultured, cosmopolitan and beautiful city… everything you could possible want for a group and school short stay.
Our Scottish courses and homestays are situated in Edinburgh, the heart of Scotland and there is plenty to explore from the historic Edinburgh Castle to the new Scottish Parliament, Holyrood.
Kent is a county in South East England and one of the home counties. It borders Greater London to the north west. Great base to explore the Kent countryside. It is close to the coast and London – an ideal holiday destination with our homestay families in Rochester, Sittingbourne and Shernees. Find out more »
The south west of England is the UK’s favourite holiday destination. With great weather, rugged coastline, fantastic beaches, excellent attractions and it’s a perfect for a short stay.Our Cornwall English Language Centre is based at Falmouth, a historic fishing port that is close to all the best beaches and attractions.
OTHER POPULAR LOCATIONS
What to expect on a short stay
- A great base for exploring the UK. Our south coast locations are all within easy day trip reach of London, Portsmouth and Hastings. Our Cornwall locations are perfect for exploring the south west and our Edinburgh base is at the heart of Scotland.
- Friendly and experienced host families. Welcoming host families with guest rooms perfect for students and providing home cooked meals.
- Full board or half board accommodation. Guest house accommodation available for leaders/teachers if required.
- A dedicated Local Coordinator will meet your group morning and evening to support you with coach movements and any issues/questions you may have.
- See what our students say and take a look at some images from 2014
Short Stays with lessons
Short Stays with lessons are very popular and can be booked at our Brighton and Eastbourne Centres.
- Lessons are available for 3 or 4 mornings a week.
- These lessons are based on “Conversation and Confidence Building” as well as written English (see below).
- Lessons are in modern facilities with our experienced classroom teachers.
Fun & informative lessons
Our English lessons are based mainly around speaking and listening and a small amount of grammar. Teachers will incorporate lots of conversation together with communicative activities, role play and drama. Our aim is to build confidence in vocabulary and pronunciation.
Students will also read authentic material such as newspaper & magazine articles, learning about idioms, phrasal verbs and paraphrasing to include the main points. Lessons are fun yet informative thus keeping the attention of the class.
Intensive English – Club Intensif
For Groups looking for a more intensive learning experience our Club Intensif programme offers up to 4 hours of teaching per day. Take a look at an example of the Halloween Club Intensif programme for additional information and agent’s prices please contact our office.