Our Multi-National Summer School (Club Summer MAX) in Brighton on the South Coast of England is hugely popular with 11 to 18-year-old students each year.
Our course offers a great mix of fun and exciting activities, cultural and recreational excursions. Our English lessons are tailored to give confidence in speaking and listening and keeping students engaged. We make sure you have lessons according to your ability and won’t be left behind or bored. All courses include 4 hours of lessons a day; 2 full-day excursions a week; afternoon activities; full-board accommodation; bus passes and an Activity Leader to look after you.
#fun #laughter #learn #English #beach #sea #students #activities #excursions #sightseeing #travelling #memories #Brighton
New exciting 2017 Summer School programme ready for you to view here: Summer MAX 2017 – Speaking of Shakespeare…
For agent’s prices please click Contact us
Take a closer look at what’s on offer below.
What Summer MAX students can expect in 2017
- The chance to meet students from other countries
- A ‘buddy’ process in place for your first day, so you will not be alone
- Fun afternoon activities such as Wet & Wild Fun fair evening, Lazer Quest, Adventure Golf, Hair & Beauty afternoon, Treasure Hunt, Volleyball, BBQ on the beach, cycling along the Brighton seafront, Go Karting, Bowling, and more…
- Two all day excursions each week (every Wednesday and Saturday) filled with exciting visits and activities such as: London Eye, Tower Bridge Experience, Thames Cruise, Camden Market, famous Change of Guard experience, Shakespeare Globe Theatre workshops, Covent Garden, Natural History Museum, Trafalgar Square, shopping at popular Oxford Street, Portsmouth Spinnaker Tower …
- Social events in the evenings to include a disco and a meal out
- Quizzes and competitions such as Best Selfie of the week, Get-to-know-your-town, Treasure Hunt …
- A friendly and welcoming host family
- A fun location close to Brighton. Find out more about our Brighton English language centre
- See our 2017 programme , what our students say and take a look at some images from 2015 & 2016 seasons
What you need to know
- 16 hours of formal tuition given for every week your child spends with us (or pro rata if arrival is mid week)
- Lessons based on the four main aspects of Learning English – Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
- Well qualified and experienced teachers – all with recognised qualifications
- Our school will be incorporating a Globe Theatre Workshop especially for Foreign Speakers. A drama Workshop based on Shakespeare’s Comedy; Tragedy and Broken Hearts format that he used for all of his plays.
- Friendly and experienced host families. Welcoming local families with guest rooms perfect for students and providing home-cooked meals.
- Welfare Officer on call 24/7
- Activity Leader to accompany students every afternoon